xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Lies, Damn lies and statistics.

Heh... I love a good stat that I can't verify...

And on that note, I have a quiz for ya.

(ARL stands for Australian Rugby League and AFL stands for Australian Football League )


Does the following apply to the


ARL OR AFL?

have been accused of spousal abuse: 36

have been arrested for fraud: 7

have been accused of writing bad checks: 19

have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses: 117

have done time for assault: 3

can't get a credit card due to bad credit:71

have been arrested on drug-related charges: 14

have been arrested for shoplifting: 8

currently are defendants in lawsuits: 21

have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year: 84

Can you guess which organization this is?

(Answer is in the comments.)

3 Comments:

At 8/9/06 14:53, Blogger xade said...

The answer is c) The members of Parliament.

I mean, who would have thought that they were such a corrupt bunch?

 
At 9/9/06 12:46, Blogger teigan said...

I was going to say, rudely, "I don't care which it is" (there you go - comment! Quit yer whining etc)... until I read the answer. Gold. What is your source?

You may enjoy this.

 
At 14/9/06 16:20, Blogger xade said...

um... my source is: the internet.

Oh yep, and what a reliable source it is... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home