xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Friday, December 23, 2005

And to all, a merry xmas.

Heya kids.

I see the corporate train that is Christmas keeps rolling on by.

I hope you all enjoy your presents. They're in the mail. I swear it.

I thinking though, I totally copped out with the decorating the ol' blog for christmas this year... maybe I'll have to be like the shops and put up an Easter theme... on the 27th...

mmmm Easter eggs in December. How can you not love that?

The only thing better is that guy with his crazy deals.

You know the one

Crazy!, Crazy!, Crazy!, Crazy! AND G-STRINGS!!!

what a guy.

I wonder how that European embargo is going anyways?.

Anyways, the ol' Friday virus scan has kicked in, so I might just have to call it Christmas lunch time and go get drunk off my ass...

That's right, put the kids in bed early, I'm coming home loaded!

*ahem*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home