xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, September 26, 2005

With a lack of any real content...

Let's do one of those posts where we look at peoples query strings...

First off. "Gothador Cheats". hmmm, good luck mate. Try the BoW. Ha! (man, I really zinged him like a nerd.)

- "Winx club sluts": :( but... they're the Winx. something the Winx they are the WINX! You can't go looking up that sort of stuff on the internet! Though I'm sure fanfiction is a terrible terrible thing...

- "want to fuck 8 year olds": um... man, I hope you go to jail soon...

- "Limors kooyong road": tee hee hee, I love this post. Or is that both of those posts. Best restraunt reviews ever. :D

and finally...
- "fucking little girls": man... I think I need to get a new blog, I'm attracting creeps and fucktards. Or I should track their IP's or something... hhmmmm...

Where is lawrence anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home