xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

OMG! That is like, totally roX0Rzz!

lolol!!1!

omg mate! It's like history has like, totally repeated itself or sum-ting

Sol, the main man, holder of the like, totally cool title of "first guy to ever comment", is now the guy to hold the "First guy to post after the hiatusing"

Congrats mate, you really are "teh l337" ;)

oneoneexlaimationpoint

did anyone like, totally notice the pictures are back?

wtf mate!

make me a liar will you? and you know, you're playing on one of my key features, being lazyness, in knowing that I'm actually too lazy to actually change the last post.

actually.

act-u-ally

Why don't you act? you ally?

Though really, it's kinda poetic, like they were waiting for my return... like, totally waiting for my return, like I'm the one.

the oneoneexlaimationpoint11!one.

roX!1.

*cough*thechequeisinthemail*cough*

2 Comments:

At 20/12/05 23:21, Blogger Simon said...

7h3r35 07h3r5 \/\/47(h||\|9 45 \/\/3||

r0x0r

:)

 
At 21/12/05 09:24, Blogger xade said...

9l4|) +O $3E YOU'rE 57Ill |-|erE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home