xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Woohoo! .jpg



Oh man, ain't THAT the truth.

Though they missed the scattered bit.

Man, I've been kinda scattered recently. Anyone noticed?

I think it has something to do with the alignment of the moon. Or my shakra has tapped into something it shouldn't have. Or some crap yanno.

Actually, I think I'll stick with the moonbeam option.

Can you help me kill the upset ghost? - man, cracks me up every time.

Did anyone notice that my images are down again? once again making a mockery of my last post and turning me into a liar again?

I like my pictures... stupid self fulfilly quiz.

Am I really forgetful though?

1 Comments:

At 31/12/05 11:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, this is me:
http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2004/10/file_extensions/exe.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home