xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Neurocam. Assignment 2.

ok. I just 'visited' another 4 galleries.

Tolarno galleries - on Flinders lane. This place had the best art works I had seen on this little expose' I've been on, but at 11 grand per pot, you would hope so. I did however manage to tag one piece of art with a Neurocam sticker.

And on a side note, I can't wait for the day I can just walk into a place like this and buy one of these painting, just on the spur of the moment, without making a dent in the ol' bank balance.

Next, I visited Anna Schwartz Gallery, on Flinders lane, this place, I hate to say, had a camera in the foyar. They also have 2 paints that were bought by Neurocam. ;)... I just hope my disguise holds up...

I went to Arc One Galleries, but they were full of tradies and didn't have anything. I left very quickly, and went through the doors of Span Galleries. Here I managed to tag 3 pieces.

So. That's it. 15 pieces of art tagged at 6 different galleries. Hopefully, it will be enough, if not, it wasn't from a lack of trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home