xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, April 25, 2005

I am a failure as a Game-provider...

and a lover...

But hey, shall I make amends on at least one of them?

*lowers lights*

*I've heard people say that
Too much of anything is not good for you, baby
Oh no*

Ok, so now that the mood is being set...

*But I don't know about that
There's many times that we've loved
We've shared love and made love*

We'll start it off slowly. Balls and walls. A hell of a lot more fun with two people...

*It doesn't seem to me like it's enough
There's just not enough of it*

Now for an inapropriate comment about wetness, or at least, WildSnakeâ„¢ Pinball: Soccer Stars Online. That's right, WildSnake. Uh-huh.

*There's just not enough
Oh oh, babe*

And finish it off with Whatever the hell this game is. This one is fun baby. oh, yeah.

*My darling, I.
Can't get eno...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home