xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

If this bill gets passed...

This one.
The Senate Judiciary Committee will consider a bill Thursday that would hold technology companies liable for any product they make that encourages people to steal copyright materials.
Did you know that Windows encourages me to steal copyright material? My modem. It encourages me to meet other people through an electronic medium. Other people that may or may not be willing to give me access to their files and therefore break copyright.

And hell, why don't they expand the bill. Why don't you hold technology companies liable if their product encourages criminal activity? I mean, if I download a piece of software that allows me to hack into a bank, is it my fault, or the person who wrote the program? I believe that it is my fault. This bill lends towards the creator of the program.

Oh, wait. I know what's with the wording... A gun is a piece of technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home