xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

The Truth about Drugs, Drunkenness & Peer Pressure.

"One day my wife and I were on a three day cocaine binge..." - Narrator guy
And this story is a common occurence with people who experiment with drugs - they get married to columbian drug lords and get poisoned in a conspiricy between their wives and their wives ex-boyfriends... sure.

"Just try to stay out of jail ok" - The black kid talkin' to his dad.
Don't ya just love that the womanising, abusive, irresponsible father is the black guy...

"Jesus will take you just the way you are, and He'll change you" - To the gay fellow
Yeah, thats the spirit, he doesn't love you, he loves what he can turn you into, I can tell you, I would never enter into a relationship in which I wasn't loved for who I am. But then hey, thats just me.

"And since public school students have been taught that we evolved from apes, many of them have started behaving liike apes"
Yes. Cause I was taught evolution theory, I hang out in trees and throw my feces at people for fun.

I must say, The Truth for Youths is a wonderful read, it's got preachy goodness and lots of people getting judged... Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home