xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Warning: The pictures are a little bit Gross.

I am now able to perceive magnetic fields in ways not naturally possible. The sensation is different than holding a magnet, as the neurons are stimulated with a higher resolution. With the implant I can detect subtle changes in polarity and strength that I cannot when equipped with a magnet in the conventional manner. Yet the most significant observations have come from another property of implants, their relative permanence to exogenous artifacts. Being able to perceive magnetic fields has expanded my conscious perception of magnetic fields ‘in the wild’.
If it weren't for those pesky pictures at the top, I would definitly want to do This.

Though I spose there would be negitives to it, I mean, picking up a floppy disk and BAM. bye bye floppy. I don't know what it would do to you mobile phone reception. Still, it would be an interesting experience to 'feel' magnetic pulses that are within yet invisible to our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home