xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, March 01, 2004

Cruel and Unusual

My god, if I had to listen to Bruce Springsteen 24 hours a day I would gouge my eyes out with my torn of ear lobes. Seriously, how could this not constitute as Cruel and Unusual? Can you say the words 'Sleep deprivation'. Why didn't you just put them in a tank of water so they had to keep there head above and not sleep? at least then they wouldn't have had the stifling heat to deal with.

And they never got charged with ANYTHING. 2 years of their life was stolen. I wonder if any compensation will be in order? I know that my time is worth money, I know that if I was locked in a cell and made to listen to The Boss, that I would suffer from mental anguish, that me being gone for 2 years would have a profound effect on my career, my wife, my daughter, and with America being the litigation capital of the world, you would think they would try to jump the gun to avoid being sued... they do have deep pockets. I mean hey, $1 trillion, $1.0001 trillion in debt, whats the diff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home