xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm laughing but it's not why you think...

or maybe it is...

Firstly, go read the article.
When police arrived, Anderson allegedly claimed her boyfriend was the driver of the car and that it only appeared she was driving because she was leaned over from the passenger seat to perform a sex act on him.
ok, so that's the excuse... plausible were there not any witnesses... or this bit
Seckler and her daughter, Jessica Seckler, 13, were taken to St. Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie for minor injuries. A third passenger in Seckler's car was uninjured.
So, instead of "I crashed with my daughter and 2 other people in the car cause I was drunk", she opted for the highground of "My boyfriend crashed the car cause I was giving him head while my daughter and another person looked on."...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home