xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, February 07, 2005

So I was tagged be DeLion...

So lets see here, I have to answer the following questions and then spread this infernal Meme to fellow bloggers, just like so kind of plague... Sound fun. Let's play...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
Ok, lets see here. Take the kilohertz, divide by the denominator and um, how many pounds in a gallon? oh to hell with it.

3145 Files in 212 folders totalling 16.18 gigamabytes

2. The last CD you bought was:
The last CD I bought... hmm, the last CD I got was Potpurri of Noise, by This mug over here, But I spose I didn't buy unless you count owning a beer if we're ever in the same country buying...

Um, I bought the Tori DVD, Welcome to sunny Florida. A DVD counts right?

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

This stupid meme thing has made me break out the tracks from Question 4. Therefore, upon posting, it could have been any of the below tracks.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to and/or that mean a lot to you:
"Prologue" - Loreena McKennitt - I got hooked on this song cause it reminded me of the opening song from Tenchu 2. Man I loved that game...

"Top of the city" - Kate Bush - ok, technically I haven't heard this song in ages, but out of all the damn songs in all the damn world, this one gets stuck in my head at least once a week.

"Gravity" - Bic Runga - This song, in my opinion, is the closest example to perfection of any song I've heard.

"Wednesday" - Tori Amos - The line: is Thumbelina size 10 on a Wednesday, can always make me smile.

"Aenima" - Tool - Seriously, if I was ever involved in any form of contact anything, this is the song I would listen to prior.

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
- ok... Let's see if you read the old blog here Sezy Mc Ezy heh heh...
- um, you, The Q man, you'll do it, won't ya.
- And what about Gra?

---------

All this fun and games were brought to you by the brandalicious Brandelion. Go pop in. Say hi. tell em xade rocks and there might be a prize in it for ya... heh heh heh...

oh, and I've seen the additional bits, but hey. Not Gunna Happen... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home