xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

To the Gaian folk out there...

You guys have certainly don't a whole bunch of research on the subject haven't you...

One thing though.
Here's that guy in the animation everyone has in their sig. It was a negative of his face, but it's the only face you can really see in the entire thing, so I thought I'd fix it. Now if you meet him, you can assault him and threaten his life unless he tells you everything he knows about Neurocam. Fun times.
Now... So you know, and don't go jumping to conclusions, that is a photo of myself.

There is also another photo of me in there, one that I have posted to this site...

Now, I can assure you all, threatening me won't do you much good. I generally put all I know up on this here blog anyways...

But good work with the researching anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home