xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ok Jo... you aksed for games...

I'll give you some games...

Firstly, this little bastard will drive you insane... I was happy with my score of 65, but would prolly do better if I tried again...

oh, and how can you go wrong with Caveman foozball. It even works 2 players... you're so going down when I get home... :D

You can go past Matrix Bullet Time Fighting Game. Which despite it's title, isn't a bad game...

Skears 2. This is a world of fun... Play this one first...

And finally, Madness intersomething... This *looks* fun, but I didn't get to play it... stupid work... who does it think it is, what ever haven't to the good ol' fashioned 3 hour lunch break? hmmm... what the hell are you supposed to do with only *one* hour???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home