xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, January 10, 2005

So, has anyone else heard from Oulios Iatromantis?

Cause I have.

I'll give you a couple of exerts from a recent email...
Let me keep this simple – please. I must warn you, the Fabry
crises are only the most obvious symptoms as a consequence of
becoming too involved in Neurocam. As some have suspected,
Neurocam is some kind of social experiment – just on a completely
different scale than they think. The question, as always, is one
of purpose.
...
At the very least if you ignore this, fine, you've be warned. But
don't let them inject anything into you, don't consume anything
given to you by a Neurocam operative, and don't, under any
conditions, remain in an air tight environment with any Neurocam
personnel. "You" will never be "you" again.
hmmmm, eeep...

Though I have to say, I'm not in the business of taking candy, nor injections, from strangers, I think I will have to keep an eye out for "air tight enviroments" during any future dealings with Neurocam.

As always, I'll keep you informed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home