xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

In case nobody has noticed...

I have added a new game to my sidebar...

Gothador

It's sorta like Ravenblack: vampires, only without the vampire, and more stuff going on...

It's definitely worth a look in to you all.

*Cough*PlusIgetBonusPointsIfYouAllSignUpAndIllBeYourBestFriendIfYouDo*Cough*

But don't just take my word for it, listen to these shining reviews.

"What, no. Take your nerd-game away from me" - JoJo.

"It is really really good." - Graham

"17 w4z t3h r0xorz" - a0lgrrl

"When I first tried it, I was dubious, but it really really works. Thanks xade" - Bran

"I haven't played it, but I'm sure glad you're not making up quotes from people" - Solonor

So, go and play it. Everyone loves it. Who are you to resist it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home