xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Friday, August 06, 2004

You say to yourself 'Surely this couldn't be true'

President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia, Capitol Hill Blue has learned.

The prescription drugs, administered by Col. Richard J. Tubb, the White House physician, can impair the President’s mental faculties and decrease both his physical capabilities and his ability to respond to a crisis, administration aides admit privately.


The leader of the free world, mentally unstable. I want to be sensitive on the issue. If this is true, I feel bad for the guy. But having said that, he, or somebody should recognise that and do the best thing for America. That being, get the crazy guy out of office.

I'm sure though that pulling the strings on a crazy leader has been going on since way back in the day, I mean hell, look at the English royals. They were imbred and crazy, I'm sure there were a lot of people benefiting from pulling the strings. I guess it's just in some peoples nature.

It's just a shame that those same people seem to get so high in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home