xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I just sent the following email...

To Robert Henley
Robert.

Something about the timescale here doesn't fit. I got this task from you two weeks ago. Apparently, according to footage that seems to be floating around the internet, you were in a pretty bad way 2 weeks ago. What gives?

And why haven't I heard from you ?

I apologise if the tone of this email is a little demanding, and while patience is a virtue I am usually blessed with, I must say that I am getting a little... frustrated with the lack of contact.

Again, I mean no disrespect with this email, I hope it finds you in good health.

oh, and thanks for the oportunity.

xade.
So why I have the feeling it won't warrant a response?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home