xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I haven't linked...

to this guy in a while, particularly this story

Why does this remind me of that simpson episode, Where Itchy and Scratchy get taken off air to be replaced by the old political thingy, you know the one...
I'm an amendment to be, yes an amendment to be.
And I'm hoping that they ratify me.
There's a lot of flag burners
Who have got to much freedom
And wanna make it illegal, for police men to beat em.
Cause there limits to our liberties
least I pray that there are
Cause those liberal folk go to far...
But seriously, how stupid is it. lets make a law that is UNTOUCHABLE!!!. ???

Hell, why don't they add an amendment to it to say that it can only be used when congress is controlled by the republicans... Then they could throw in all kinds of crazy laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home