xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, August 02, 2004

Heya folks.

I have noticed that my hits have increased recently, Due to my involvement with Neurocam I am guessing... Now, just to keep you informed, I haven't heard anything back from them after my last task, Not even a Thank you but, no thank you.

Now, just seeing the post on Egotript it has to make me wonder, have I actually been in correspondence with Robert Henley, or has it been somebody at Neurocam posing as Robert Henley? or was my correspondence prior to his... insident? to blame for? no, that would be thinking too much of me. Either way, it does explain why no further correspondence was recieved. Hopefully, I will hear something soon.

Regardless, I feel the need to say, in regards to Grahams comments, that no, I haven't been deceiving you. This has all been real. I am as much in the dark about this as anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home