xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Robert Henley. Dead?

In response to the eMail I sent detailed in an earlier post, I just recieved the following.
Dear Xade, It is with much sadness and regret that I write to inform you of the passing away of Robert Henley. His talent, generosity of spirit, his charm and wit were met with a sudden end on the afternoon of Sunday 28th July. The authorities are investigating what appears to be homicide. My sincere apologies for any confusion or inconvenience. It has fallen on me to liaise with you, should you wish to continue in your work with Neurocam. Thank you for your patience. Yours Sincerely, Dean Godman
hmmm... While I never met the man, I do have to say, I loved the suit.

I'll raise a glass to you tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home