xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Man. Right now, I'm proud to be australian.

I've got a good idea, how about we introduce a bill into the constitution which will restrict the rights of its citizens.
Mr Howard wants to overhaul the Marriage Act to stop courts recognising foreign gay unions in an attempt to defend traditional families, according to The Australian newspaper.
Isn't this nice.

Lil' Johnny wants to cash in on ol' dubya's policy. This coming right on the back of our leaders trading copycat jibes.

I always thought he was small enough to try to use this tactic, I didn't however, think that he would deploy it before seeing how it turns out for 'El Deus and saviour, Honest George, I greatest most smartest man in the world'. I 'spose winng an election through hatred isn't much different from the lies and deception of last election.

And on the note of Australia being a great place to live, What the fuck is this? The saving grace in this is that her team walked of the field... as did the opposition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home