xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, March 18, 2004

This game is so much fun...

Man. I'm not gonna get anything done...

My Nation, Xade

The Rogue Nation of Xade is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning walking bird population. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

The large government concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Healthcare and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 24%. A very small private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Book Publishing.

Crime is relatively low. Xade's national animal is the walking bird and its currency is the ka-blingie.
Apparently my peace loving Rouge Nation is into Arms Manufacturing... I'll have to see if I can crush that...

Update: So far I've made voting compusory and I made cloning human embryos legal... woo. Go Rogue Nation.

Hey look, I can Link straight to my Nation Woo. And there will be a prize going out to however can correctly translate my nations motto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home