xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

A little morality test for my many many many many (ok, 3 or 4) readers

Time for a little group participation, you know, the part of the show where no-one ends up leaving a comment and then I slink off into a dark corner and sob uncontrolable cause nobody like me...

Actually, what I have is a question.

If you were given an incorrect amount of change (Say a $20 or $50 note instead of a $10), would you give it back?

Are there conditions on which you would keep it or return it?

For example, I wouldn't mand keeping the $10/$40 dollars if I got it from a KFC or a Coles or something but if it was one of those little Mum and Dad corner stores, I would definitly give it back.

They're just my thoughts. What are yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home