xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, March 15, 2004

Ok everyone, put on your good cause hats

Cause today is

Eat and animal for PETA day.

mmmm, first I'm gonna get me some chicken... then I might move to a fuller, more rounded meat...

PETA can really get on my nerves. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for animals, I love them to bits, I don't agree with hunting for sport, hunting for fashion, cosmetic testing but the demonstrations PETA put on aren't winning them any fans. There are only so many times you can be 'Extreme', 'Far-over' vandals and expect anyone to care.

'Look, PETA threw paint at people again, pfft'. I would like to see more constructive measures taken. Buy some TV time, do things properly, people just don't respond to 'Extreme' anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home