xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

It's the 21 century right?

I can't believe that they could still be anywhere in developed countries where people still entertain the belief that women "ask" to be the victim of domestic abuse.

"He also was accused of telling a state trooper that most women enjoy being abused and they asked to get 'smacked around,' according to the commission. "

And you know the scariest thing in this. The man is a
judge.

I spose stupidity isn't just a sign of a lack of intellegence. Either that or they'll let anybody be a judge these days.

But if that's the case. Where do I sign up? I can tell you what my first act would be... Actually, no I can't, threatening people is still illegal right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home