xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Games, fun and bonanza...

Ok, lets have a little game round up shall we...

Firstly, Stupid block moving game. Sorta gets boring after a while but I'm sure it will appeal to though who enjoy inane doin' stuff...

Next up, Hapland. Now, I've gotten it to do a couple of things, like the bell breaking, the guy busting the light, the little guys jumping out of the hole... but that's it... if anyone can make it do more, let me know...

Dropkick the faint. If someone wants to tell me what a faint is, that would be great... Though, my favorite part was missing and running into the crowd...

Eliminatoratoror. Tricky AND fun... With balls.

Now, This game is almost fun, but it's painfully too easy... if someone wants to make a game like this but more, you know... fun... That would be highly appreciated... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home