xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Saturday, October 16, 2004

A day of the Cam.

So I walked in and ordered a coffee. I then sat down and looked around for the guy I would be meeting. The couple near the counter? The other couple near the door? Perhaps it was the guy sitting outside, the one with the rubber mask.

So I went out to say hi. (And paraphrase, after a few drinks... so bare with me...)

"So, were you followed?" I was asked.

"Yeah, but I'm quick on my feet." I replied.

"That's good. Let me be the first to congratulate you on your promotion. See this pendant", indicating his shiny shiny white pendant (see: badge).

"Excellent" I said, "I have a package for you, actually I have two."

I then gave him the two envelops I had received earlier.

"Thank you" he said and then proceded to give me one of the books he was carrying.

"This is for you. Read it cover to cover, but not here of course."

And with that, he gave me a book.

Battle for your mind.
By William Sargant
"A physiology of conversion and brain-washing".

And then he said his parting words and then stood up.

Upon standing, a black sedan drove up, he climbed in the back seat. A man in the passenger seat was holding a digital camera and took a photo. I made sure to smile and wave. I'm sure it will wind up on the Neurocam website, in the reports section.

Anyways, on my way home, I checked out the book. The inside cover read.

"Dear James. A gift from me to you. Bridget".

And I must say, thank you bridget. I am pleased that I was given the opportunity to gain this.

Anyway, I continued reading and upon reaching page 149, I discovered the following 90 pages cut out, cut out just in the right shape for a C.D to fit.

The contents of which I will fill you all in on, when I find out what's on it. If it is appropriate to share that is.

As for where I got the original packages, I'll fill you in on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home