xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, July 19, 2004

I saw Farenheit 911 on the weekend.

And I have to say, I was impressed.

There wasn't a lot in there that I didn't already know, but it was good to see it all summed up in a bit-sized little package.

I also like the fact that all that information is now accessible by your typical Joe Shlum.

The one thing that got me, was the thought that Saudi Arabia *owns* 7 percent of America. I have never thought of it in that way before, but it is true. I'm curious to know who else has a stake in America. What about England? or Australia?

I mean, hell, if the Saudis decided to just up and pull that money out, it ain't gonna be good times for a while. What I would like to know though, is what would happen if the UN stepped in one day and declared The Saudi Arabian leaders terrorists? What would happen to their frozen assets? Would the Sauds being declared terrorists effectively cripple the United States economy?

Sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. You can't move on the Saudis, but you can't stop them funding terrorists either. Very Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home