xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ok. A good cause... stage right.

Have you ever wanted your artistic ideals pushed out to a wider audience?
Like kids?

This might be for you...
What I need is an idea...and, um...maybe the artwork. Gah, I don't ask for much, do I? My thing is this - I'd like a couple of different perspectives drawn of this little mascot fella so I can put him in different places. Looking left, winking, looking down - that kind of thing.

If anyone can come up with an idea and/or artwork, I can give you a tax-deductible receipt for a gift-in-kind donation to our organization (we're too poor to pay anything) and we would have the exclusive rights to use the image for our brand but you would retain the copyright of the work. You'd get full copyright credit on our site and on any literature that we would put your idea and/or artwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home