xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, April 19, 2004

I hate not having the internet.

Seriously, I just can't keep up with the ol' current affairs without it.

For example.

What the hell happened with Condi's testimony? I heard that she testified but I heard nothing of the fallout, good or bad.
And did you know that America is at war with Iraq again? That caught me by suprise... I wouldn't mind some details on that.
And what's with Israel going on an Assassaination spree? and what happened to good ol' fashioned cloak and dagger assassins. If you are gonna start taking out political leaders, you need people who have briefcases that contain long range rifles with big-assed scopes.

Now what else is going on that I should know about?

Had bush been impeached yet?
Anyone shown any nipple at any inapropriate time?

At least I've been able to keep up with Survivor... don't need the internet for that... oh man that Boston Rob guy is so evil... Woo, go Rupert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home