xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, April 19, 2004

YaY. Im back.

Not wanting to sit on my laurels, I thought I would try to stir up a bit of controversy with my first post back... having do that, and cursed my soul to eternal damnation, I thought I would do the standard 'I'm back'. Heregoes.

Mileah. You are a champ. You little Texan Ripper as they say... (Please, don't ask me who 'They' are...) That Bushaid link... pure quality.

Holiday was fun. Did some sitting. Bit of sleeping. Man, I think I could do with some full time unemployment right about now, but I spose it's not as much fun when you're not getting well paid for sittin' on the ol' keister. Still, I think I might have some things to learn from This site... ahhh. I can dream...

I have to wonder one thing though... and again, this is related to you Mileah, why was it that the first day I was on holiday, I got my biggest reader turn-out ever? were you all *that* happy to see me go? was it like the final Seinfeld episode and just sorta disappointing.

Any way, to summerize... Holiday. Good. Mileah. Great. Seinfeld. Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home