xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, March 11, 2004

World's greatest shave for a cure Day

Tomorrow, Friday the 12th, (Just to clarify that cause I don't think that tomorrow is the 12th over there in the states...) is Shave for a cure day.

Now, I think it is just an Aussie thing so it should prolly be called Australias greatest shave for a cure day, but that is beside the point...

Now, the basic premise of this day is people 'sponsering' other people to shave off their hair or to dye it (blue or red), then all the money goes to Luekaemia research.

Well I'm shaving my hair, YaY, now considering that my hair almost touches my nipples, I think that this is worth a couple of bucks ('specially to my employers, man, they would love to see it come off). So I'm hoping that this all goes well, I'll let you all know if I manage to raise the 'reserve' price for me to cut it all off...

(Just a little secret, you know, between you and me, There is no reserve, but if people think that there is, makes them a little more... generous... if you get my drift.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home