xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, February 02, 2004

I think Bush would go before Che.

I think the main thing I have against the Bush administation is Che. The man is Dodge.

Read this. Please.

The whole Halliburton thing. Dodge.
In the same NPR interview Cheney also insisted there was "overwhelming evidence" of an "established relationship" between former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein and the al-Qaeda terrorist group, citing as one clue Saddam's alleged harboring of a suspect in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center in New York.
Dodge.

Now I'm gonna let the ICNTM start talking.
<ICN>I reckon that Che is gonna get scapegoated. He is vocal on the more seedy aspect of the bush administration and I'm thinkin' if people see him go they will think... hmmm, maybe the administration won't be so radical anymore... I don't think that is the case. I just think the administration needs to get some positive P.R. Hell, has prolly been there from the start to be set up as the fall boy. Hey, Che, if you take the fall for getting us in a war with Iraq, we'll give you some nice juicy Iraq Contract. No Bid Neccessary. </ICN>

(and for those who don't come here often, the ICN is the Inner Conspiricy Nut. who occasionally rant theories that have absolutly not proof and are there for the point and saying Look. I told you so. Also for a talking point for the masses. Go Masses.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home