xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, February 02, 2004

YaY. I'm back!

Well, the whole mystery blogger thing failed when I couldn't figure out how to set up a new mystery blogger in the 3 minutes I had to post that last post. Eh, it wouldn't have mattered anyhow, me and the mystery blogger were both sick on Friday and had to spend the day in bed. Damn.

I've had a good week. A fun weekend (Which I'll have to write about later. Don't worry DN, I won't include anything about the hookers, or blackjack. "forget the blackjack".), and now I'm back in the saddle ready to tackle another week.

I gotta get all psyched up for the 'wedding of the year'TM Which will be on this coming weekend. Again, don't worry DN, I won't mention that time when I walked in on you with those three lady "friends" from holland. ;)

More linky goodness to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home