xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I never thought that I would say this but...

I'm sick of Janet Jacksons breast. Seriously peoples. Get over it. You don't HAVE to be outraged over everything.

I heard a quote on the radio last night, or maybe it was letterman... can't quite remember

"Right now Janet is pretending to apologise to all those people who rung CBS pretending to be offendend."

What I really don't get about all this though, is that by bitching and whinging and turning in into a huge story, you are putting her breast everywhere. Seriously, the newspaper had a 2 page spread of her boobie. I'm surprised I didn't have to turn the paper on its side and fold it out. It was huge. It's everywhere, but it wouldn't be if such a ka-fuffle wasn't raised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home