xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I haven't posted in a bit...

So how about some monday fun to chase those Monday blues away.

And don't go telling me "but it's Tuesday blah blah blah"

I know it's Tuesday, but I wasn't at work yesterday so I was in no need for Monday fun.

Today. Different story.

Stupid Mondays.

But hey, at least Bloom finally defeated those evil witches...

*ahem*. now where was I. Oh yeah. Monday fun.

We'll start with a tricky one. Oshiro. Plays like the Tower of Hanoi, But way harder and lacking the ability to acheive ascension.

Next up. Puzzle Express. Jo, you'll love this game. You'll love it so much, you'll want to have my babies... Not that you haven't already... but yeah, any other pretty ladies out there love this game that much?

And one for people who like terrible graphics and terrible RPGing. Orc Siege. From the opening scene, you know you're dealing with quality on this one. :D T'is a right bit of fun. And try to ignore the colour of the beer. I think it's American... ;)

Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home