xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

An NES emulator...

and 700 roms is too much for 1 man...

Oh yeah. Mario 3 is da bomb.

And that olympus game, I can't wait to start playing that.

And River City Ransom!! I love that game.

And soooo many types of NES baseball, each one harder and more cumbersome to control that the last :D

Castlevania. Wizards and warriors. Zelda. They're all there. And my favorite Chewbacka!.

ok... maybe not chewbacka... but hey, these 700 NES roms should tired me over...

At least until my next zip file is downloaded, I beleive it is billed as 700 and somethings SNES ROMS. Every US SNES Game ever released...

I quiver with anticipation... c'mon 32k cable connection... you can do it son... Reach for the stars. Be more than you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home