xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

News and or events...

Well. Lets round up some of those current world type events...

Dharma is insane. And she was always so off-beat and cute... ah well...

Using word like parahipppocampal Cortex, scientists explain deja vu

People drunk on listerine. Does this pass for news these days hey?

Remember how there was talk of a draft before the election? It just keeps looking more and more inevitable... I feel terrible for those who voted against the chimp who get called up...

Using word like parahipppocampal Cortex, scientists explain deja vu

Take THIS cancer.

If they think of introducing This here, I can almost guarentee that my family will be getting around on a "The Goodies" styled tandum bike thingy...

And what is the odds of this happening? heh heh heh...

Now, I'll see if I can find a game or two for you good folk out there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home