xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Monday, December 27, 2004

All I got for Christmas...

Ahhh Christmas, I've eaten so damn well.

been to three Christmas's and seen all the folks and folk-in-law.

except one. ggrrr...

But anyways, I got sooo much cool stuff.

I got...

- The Simpsons Hit and Run. Woo. Been doing nothing but.
- The got Morrowind. Sure, it's a good, so many years old, but hey, I haven't played it yet and I've heard many many good things. Any tips?
- I got a membership to the Zoo. Woo, free zoo for the year. Bu is gunna see so many damn monkeys...
- An indoor grill thing.
- An outdoor table and chairs thingy.
- The always popular clothes. Some more popular than others...

And I think that's it, but I'm sure I'm forgetting someones gift who's gunna read this and be all "Hey, but you forgot my gift. Jerk.".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home