xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Friday, August 20, 2004

I was all geared up this morning to front up...

and start venting some impatients on Neurocam...

Apparently that wasn't neccessary.

I got an email from our good friend Nikolay. I'm sure you all remember him.

While I'm going to keep a lot of it close to the table, I'll sum it up in three words.

Don't. Trust. Iocus.

It looks like a line is being drawn in the sand here. Which side will you be on when the castle falls. If the castle falls?

......

Oh, and on a less dramatic note, seems that Henley IS in Nigeria. Shuting down the fraudsters. I just can't get the image of the white suit, swooping in, superhero like, putting an end to those endless bloody spams out of my head. Go Robert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home