xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hey look. I'm back.

Just to let you all know, Jo is doing well, She's all itchy and everything hurts, but it's all good.

Who the hell gets the shingles anyway?

Anyways, can all expect posting to go back to normal, just as soon as I catch up on my regular reads... (Which may take a while cause I'm a little behind on them now.)...

Now... What else has happened... oh yeah, I finally got myself a wireless mouse and keyboard set... oohhh, it's like my house is the future. Today. But I have to say, I've already grown to need it. I can't go back to the stuck down world of wired. I look at the other computer, the older one, with contempt. It's poor hunkered down existence... ok... I think that went a little far...

um, what else happened, oh yeah, I bought This. Oh man, it's so good. I love everything that this girl does.

ok. I think that's it.

I'll get back to posting links that waste your time any minute now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home