xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Civil war is bound to ensue...

A suicide bombing killed the head of the U.S.-appointed Iraqi Governing Council.

In a war of ideals, Americas biggest mistake is its pride in democracy...

ok, now before you all howl me down and throw hot paint and chicken wings at me, I want to say this.

I don't believe that 'they' hate democracy. I believe that they hate America. There is a *huge* difference. But there is no difference in the way you hear most people speak it.

And so long as I'm the President, we will be determined, steadfast, and strong as we pursue those people who kill innocent lives because they hate freedom.
-- george w Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2004


There is a huge amount of damage done in putting unfounded opinion like this into the world and I believe that this tragity is part of the repocusions there of.

He died because 'they' hate America. Not because they hate Democracy. It's a shame that 'they' had to go destroy one to harm the other.

*I'm using the term 'they' in reference to the perpetrators. Not as a gross generalisation of anyone. I understand how that could be... misunderstood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home