xade

Braaaains... BRAAAIIINNNSSSS... heh...

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Time for another pseudomorality question.

OK. picture this.

You are on a train. It is just after peak hour

But you got on at an early stop so you have a seat.

The train is by no definition crowded, however there are no more seats available.

Now, a woman gets on the train.

If you were having trouble identifying whether the woman is pregnant or just... heavy-set what would you do?

Offer her your seat cause hell,
- if she is pregnant, you my friend are a jerk.
- Then again, women get a little peeved when you accuse them of being pregnant...believe me, I know... which could definitly end in pain.
or, do you keep the seat,
- again, if she is pregnant, she could always just ask for a seat, most are happy to give them up.
- Hell, even if she wasn't pregnant I would give up my seat to anybody who asked...

So, what would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home